Analyze environmental data
Get answers to your questions when and how you need them, with centralized, structured, secure data.
- Store data securely
- Query your data
- Build time-series graphs
- Graph, map or export your data
- Set and monitor performance against standards
- Monitor site performance and compliance
- Export structured data to help visualize contamination (fate and transport)
- Centralize data – both security and access
- Export data
ADDITIONAL TASK VIDEOS
Contact us with questions or to schedule a demo.
Quick Guide to Analyze Environmental Data
- Navigate to the Environmental data module
- Choose parameters of interest
• For example:
– Date Range: Jan 1, 2015, to Jan 1, 2023
– Medium: choose which type of sample, such as water
– Location: choose a group or single location, such as “extraction wells”
• Parameters: choose which analyte or analyte group you are interested in, such as BTEX
• Regulator Limits: Select a regulatory limit if you only want to see values that exceed the limits
- Query details
• With Dynamic Query set to on,
• Query values automatically update.
• Size of result set shown on the right, updates as you build your query.
• Select “show results” to see the resulting data set.
- When looking at results you can
• Download the data in multiple formats, such as XLS or Google Earth
• Look at a graph of the data for one of the analytes
• Map the resulting data to see where they are on your property
• Save a formatted, report-ready PDF