Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Location: St. Paul, MN, or Remote Option
Posted: July 7, 2021
de maximis data management solutions, Inc. (ddms) is a growing and innovative environmental data management, analysis, & visualization services organization. We specialize in optimizing the flow of data from the field, converting that data to meaningful analytics, and enabling stakeholder to consume that information in intuitive ways.
ddms is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our growing team. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for running all financial, contractual and technical aspects of client and internal projects on behalf of ddms. Each Senior Project Manager is solely responsible for the total satisfaction of each of their clients and is responsible for delivering ddms’ work products to specification, on time, and within budget. Additionally, Senior Project Managers are able to independently represent ddms’ interests with regard to the management of contracts, clients, prospective clients, vendors, partners and suppliers with minimal input or oversight from Directors.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Will manage/lead more than one project and/or client at a time.
- Responsible for growing the footprint of project portfolio (when it benefits the client).
- Obtaining new projects from existing clients as well as identifying and acquiring new clients.
- Provide leadership to continually improve project teams.
- Contribute towards improving ddms’ technical training programs. Identify, communicate, and eliminate waste of overproduction, time (waiting), transportation, over processing, inventory (resources), movement and defects throughout the data life cycle.
- Management of the complexities associated with the client’s needs and the efficient delegation of tasks to project staff.
- Setting and managing scope of work, budgets and resources Management of third-party vendors and contractors.
- Cross-selling additional ddms services Identification and acquisition of new clients and/or projects.
Senior Project Manager requirements:
- 5 years of relevant project management.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in either information technology or environmental services industries.
- Experience with technologies such as EQuIS, GIS, and SQL preferred.
- Experience regarding implementations of software systems for large remediation projects and environmental data management.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.