Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota Office (remote positions considered)
Posted: May 6, 2022
de maximis data management solution, Inc. (ddms) is a growing, progressive, service-oriented company providing cutting-edge data management, visualization, GIS, chemistry, development, and hosting services to the environmental and energy market sectors. For this reason, our team is made up of some of the brightest scientists, database managers, certified GIS analysts, software engineers, and cartographers obsessed about extracting the deep insights hidden within data. Together, we optimize the flow of data from the field, convert that data to meaningful analytics, and enable stakeholders to consume that information in intuitive ways.
ddms is seeking an experienced, full-time Software Development Manager to lead a talented team Does using cutting-edge technology inside a growing company and helping improve our environment through data insights sound exciting to you? If you’d like to work with these smart people, please look at this opportunity:
This position offers flexible work froddms is searching for our next UX/UI Designer. You are passionate about exploring the battle between form and function. You thrive working with stakeholders to align business objectives with design and brand direction to create amazing products. As the UX/UI Designer, your communication skills are other-worldly and enable you to effectively challenge, elicit, and present information which effectively executes a superior design experience.
- Create intuitive interfaces using best practices, the latest web trends Take ownership of the customer experience – produce designs to help the development team understand the desired customer experience, including wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, flows, prototypes, and production assets
- Collaborate with Development and Product Management Teams to incorporate specific design requirements, visual treatment, and organized information
- Test and validate implementation of designs when appropriate
- Work with team members, in particular QA, to help them identify signifiers of quality and consistent branding throughout products
- Create design style guides for any DDMS assets and projects
- Support creation of marketing materials: print, web, email campaigns and social media
- Support content management systems to create and maintain client project websites
- Passionate about the user experience, willing to take creative risks and ability to operate independently
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Front-end markup – HTML and CSS
- Experience in Adobe Suite, HTML, Java Script, (Abstract and Figmas of the world) and CSS is necessary for this position, and a bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a computer-related field is generally required, though experience may be substituted for education in some cases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or a computer-related field (or equivalent experience)