Job Code: RFK20211118-099
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota Office (remote positions considered)
Posted: November 18, 2021
Do you want to work with smart people, an industry-changing, SaaS-based disruptive platform and an innovative, growing company that helps to improve the environment through data insights?
As a Product Manager, you will lead the development road map, features requirements, positioning, go-to-market strategy and delivery of bringing mission critical value to the Project Portal user community.
The Product Manager is responsible for delivering genuine mission-critical value to the Project Portal user community. The Product Manager manages all points within the product development lifecycle process including gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining product vision and strategy, working closely with marketing, sales and support to ensure customer success goals are met.
This position offers flexible work from home or hybrid work environment and is a great opportunity for a positive and capable leader to bring impactful and meaningful software to the world.
- Develop clear vision and strategy that provides value to customers
- Gain and maintain expert-level understanding of overall market including competition, collaborators and partners
- Develop and drive the product roadmap
- Oversee creation of feature requirements for development
- Develop product success parameters and monitor, report and present to leadership team to ensure business goals are met
- Understanding the cost structure and licensing models of all components and suppliers
- Interface directly with Project Portal stakeholders to ensure customer success
- Partner with ddms stakeholders with Project Portal’s use in Managed Services context
- Navigate competing needs from UX, technical and business perspectives to arrive at decisions.
- Collaborate with and train project management and sales staff in Project Portal’s use
- Act as a leader within the company.
- 3+ years of as Product Owner or Product Manager and experience successfully bringing SaaS products to market.
- 7+ years of technical experience in working with some combination of software development teams, web technologies, business, and marketing strategy development
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Wicked smart!
- Experience with Azure or AWS cloud
- Experience with geo-spatial technology